Thank you for visiting York Minster, we hope you enjoy your visit.
Puchase of an admission ticket shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions:
- The ticket may be used to admit the purchaser to York Minster.
- The Chapter of York reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to close all or part of the Minster at any time.
- The ticket is not transferable. It belongs to the person who purchased it, it can only be used by the original purchaser and it cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Please keep this ticket with you at all times.
- Food and drink may not be consumed inside York Minster.
- Smoking is prohibited inside York Minster.
- The Chapter of York cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal items.
- Commercial photography is not permitted without the prior written permission of the Chapter of York.
- Photography, audio and video recording is not permitted during acts of worship or events, and is not permitted in the Undercroft.
- Tickets are sold subject to the full Terms & Conditions of the Chapter of York.
- Please respect York Minster as a place of worship and do not use your mobile phone.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months, at no extra charge, so you can come back as many times as you like for a full year.
- If you are returning to the Minster and wish to re-use an admission ticket that you purchased during the last 12 months, please bring proof of identity.
- Tickets that are valid for 12 months are not valid for evening admission or admission to events.
- Tickets sold for evening admission or admission to events are valid solely for the event and date stated on the ticket and not for 12 months, and are subject to separate Box Office Terms & Conditions.
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “Chapter of York” and administrative operators of this web site, www.yorkminster.org. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
- By using our website you agree that we can place cookies on your device.