Hand painted stained glass plaque of an Angel with Cartouche, taken from the Great East Window of York Minster. The Great East Window completed in 1408 is larger than a tennis court and is one of the finest medieval windows in the world.
Made in the borders of Scotland and Cumbria. Boxed with sucker for hanging in windows. Approximate size 18cm x 13cm (7" x 5").